CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

Giovanni V.

Re: CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

Post by Giovanni V. »

desespringalle wrote:I have the same error... work with KS 1.5 beta 1.17 CubeitMod V6.05 and even try with KS 1.5 beta 2.22
any ideas to solve that?
Many thanks!
Franck.
Post the bak file or the screen shots of your settings.
marioroberto

Post by marioroberto »

I have the same problem
gastonfama

Post by gastonfama »

Have you tried changing the speed in the material tab to 10 mm or more faster that the speeds in the printer speed?

Put 70 instead of 50 in the material tab.

Regards.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

HI,
1- you're using an old Kisslicer, download here the latest versions ( don't use older than 2.20):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3evahzu5gfel ... FeGZa?dl=0

2- Download and install CubeitmodV6.05

3- when step 1 and 2 are done, load into Kisslicer the language file CubeitmodV6.po , you can find this file into the same zip file where you find CubeitmodV6.05

4- Now you should see into the Material tab the "Max Speed", usually this parameter is set to 50, don't increase this value, it's not safe.
When I was testing on my Cubex Duo, MaxSpeed = 60 was too much, on some parts it produces too strong accelerations resulting on shifted layers while printing.
Move the Fast/Precise cursor to reduce ALL THE SPEEDS _( Loops, Solid, Sparse) under 40mm/s.
SMoyers

Post by SMoyers »

I am having the same issues for print speeds. I have all the speeds in the Speed sub-tab under the Printer tab set low, and the speed in the Material tab set at 300 mm/s and I still receive the "greater than 10 mm/s error message Any help please.....?[
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

SMoyers wrote:I am having the same issues for print speeds. I have all the speeds in the Speed sub-tab under the Printer tab set low, and the speed in the Material tab set at 300 mm/s and I still receive the "greater than 10 mm/s error message Any help please.....?[
Please post the bak file
marioroberto

Post by marioroberto »

It worked finally with the instructions you gave me. Unfortanetly my Cubex says it can't print the file. It's a Cubex Trio, and we downgrade it to firmware 1.00 to be able to use the empty cartridges and generic filament

Giovanni V. wrote:HI,
1- you're using an old Kisslicer, download here the latest versions ( don't use older than 2.20):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3evahzu5gfel ... FeGZa?dl=0

2- Download and install CubeitmodV6.05

3- when step 1 and 2 are done, load into Kisslicer the language file CubeitmodV6.po , you can find this file into the same zip file where you find CubeitmodV6.05

4- Now you should see into the Material tab the "Max Speed", usually this parameter is set to 50, don't increase this value, it's not safe.
When I was testing on my Cubex Duo, MaxSpeed = 60 was too much, on some parts it produces too strong accelerations resulting on shifted layers while printing.
Move the Fast/Precise cursor to reduce ALL THE SPEEDS _( Loops, Solid, Sparse) under 40mm/s.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

marioroberto wrote:It worked finally with the instructions you gave me. Unfortanetly my Cubex says it can't print the file. It's a Cubex Trio, and we downgrade it to firmware 1.00 to be able to use the empty cartridges and generic filament

When you got this error message ?
Please post the bfb file.

You can upgrade the firmware to 1.07, I've developed CubeItMod on this firmware and I don't know how it works with older versions and don't worry you can still print with bulk filament and without cartridges using KS + Cubeitmod.
marioroberto

Post by marioroberto »

hi Giovanni

this is my bfb file as you requested http://www.clinicaedentalgroup.com/imag ... lpo(6).bfb

I upgraded the firmware to 1.07, but still it shows the same error.

Thanks!
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

marioroberto wrote:hi Giovanni

this is my bfb file as you requested http://www.clinicaedentalgroup.com/imag ... lpo(6).bfb

I upgraded the firmware to 1.07, but still it shows the same error.

Thanks!
There are errors into the file, because some setting is wrong.

Do you have copied the ini files that comes with Cubeitmod into the KS folder ?

Give me the bak file too.