CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

Hugues

Re: CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

Post by Hugues »

Hi !

About filament humidity, i've the same setup as Peter with a monitor, i get the source from here : https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!sea ... D2u1TUns8o

Cheers !
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
CJWubex

Post by CJWubex »

Yes, it becomes brittle with humidity. But it is not breaking during the print. It is breaking at the end of the print. I suspect the quick return to home once the scan is finished is having a sort of whip effect, and this is what is breaking the filament. I have printed about 10 items. All printed fine without the filament breaking during the print, but for 8 the filament was broken at the end of the print...
Giovanni V. wrote:The PLA filament is very sensitive to humidity that's why it breaks, if you don't dry it within a few days it could break during the print.
CJWubex

Post by CJWubex »

Interesting. I am wondering about a better setup for mine. I wondered about something with a roller to make sure the spool rotates nice and freely. Given my impression of the CubeX until Kisslicer+CubeItMod made it usable, a toilet roll holder sprang to mind... ;)
Pgregory wrote:It is always fun to see how others modify their Cubex for overhead spools.
built a free-standing base out of plywood and 2x4's.
I used plastic waterproof containers to hold up to 3 spools and desiccant to keep humidity down.
I added an exhaust tube over the top of the printer to suck out any fumes.
It runs off the heated bed's aux power - it turns off when the print completes.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

CJWubex wrote: and in fact the holes were just slightly rounded in the corners, which I assume is just a consequence of this sort of 3D printing. But all I had to do was round off the edges of the tabs just slightly to get them to slide in a bit, then a few taps of a hammer and it made for a nice solid joint.
To reduce this effect you can print with a very low Perimeter speed, 10mm/s gives accurate printing on a Cubex Duo and don't check the option "Loops go from inside to perimeter"

Giovanni
3DXtremes

Post by 3DXtremes »

Hi I have been using CubeItMod and KISSLICER for a while but I have been running V1.04 firmware on my CubeX trio so that I can use bulk filament. I now saw that you can use V1.07 with the new CubeItMod version 6.03, but when I try to run the cubeitmod on the file type i get a message saying "Speed Selection Error. All the MaxSpeeds into the Matl tabs must be 10mm/s or more faster than the other speeds (Perimeter, Loops, Solid, Support, Infill, Sparse Infill and Interface).

I have tried changing the values of the speeds but I keep geting this message and it is not working.

PLEASE HELP! What values do I need to change???
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

3DXtremes wrote: with the new CubeItMod version 6.03, but when I try to run the cubeitmod on the file type i get a message saying "Speed Selection Error. All the MaxSpeeds into the Matl tabs must be 10mm/s or more faster than the other speeds (Perimeter, Loops, Solid, Support, Infill, Sparse Infill and Interface).
Please post sceen shots of : Ext Map tab, Printer / Speed tab, Matl tab for each material you have selected into the Ext Map tab, Printer G-Code/Prefix tab
gastonfama

Post by gastonfama »

3DXtremes wrote:"Speed Selection Error. All the MaxSpeeds into the Matl tabs must be 10mm/s or more faster than the other speeds (Perimeter, Loops, Solid, Support, Infill, Sparse Infill and Interface).
You have to check the speed setting in the Matl tab... ther you have a max speed setting that must be 10 or bigger than the speeds at the speed tab...

Hope this helps...
alexlevenko

Post by alexlevenko »

gastonfama wrote:
3DXtremes wrote:"Speed Selection Error. All the MaxSpeeds into the Matl tabs must be 10mm/s or more faster than the other speeds (Perimeter, Loops, Solid, Support, Infill, Sparse Infill and Interface).
You have to check the speed setting in the Matl tab... ther you have a max speed setting that must be 10 or bigger than the speeds at the speed tab...

Hope this helps...
Got the same problem as well.
problem.PNG
I tried changing the max speed to 300mm/s, and even tried bumping the volumetric flow rate limit but I still have the same error.

I am running firmware 1.07 on the Cubex Duo, with Kisslicer 1.1.0 (64bit Windows) and CubeitMod603.
Volume Flow.PNG
Volume Flow.PNG (97.62 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

[quote="alexlevenko
I am running firmware 1.07 on the Cubex Duo, with Kisslicer 1.1.0 (64bit Windows) and CubeitMod603.

[/quote]

CubeitModV6.xxx works only with Kisslicer V1.5, you can download it from the Dropbox link here on Kisslicertalk, I suggest you to use the Beta 1.20 or 1.22
desespringalle

Post by desespringalle »

I have the same error... work with KS 1.5 beta 1.17 CubeitMod V6.05 and even try with KS 1.5 beta 2.22
any ideas to solve that?
Many thanks!
Franck.