CubelymonV5B3 Freezing

yvessavard053

CubelymonV5B3 Freezing

Post by yvessavard053 »

Hi !!
When I use KissLicer beta 2.2 and i'm saving file..for first time CubeltModV5B3 run well, but a the second time or third time CubeltModV5B3
freeze and KissLicer too..and I need restart my computer for stay use KissLicer

Someone know anything, solution about this ???

Thanks everyone

Yves
PenskeGuy

Re: CubelymonV5B3 Freezing

Post by PenskeGuy »

Sounds like it doesn't like saving over an existing file. Try a first save, change the name of the file that was written to disk, try a second save using the same filename as the first time. If it saves without issue, the overwrite is the most likely cause.
jonny.m

Post by jonny.m »

Hi Yves,

I just tried what PenskeGuy suggested, for me it is working fine to overwrite an existing file without any issues, but this might depend on some Windows settings. Do you get the "Completed" Message at the end of the Process or does it freeze before you get the Message? In case you slice big and complex models it might take quite long before the Message shows up. You have to click OK on the Message before you can use Kisslicer again. If it freezes again check the Processes Tab in Windows Task Manager, you should find CubeitMod there. End this Process should be enough to recover from a frozen system.
Processes.png
Processes.png (23.83 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
If you run into other Problems with the newest CubeitMod, please use the "Found a way to get CubeitMod to work with newest Kisslicer!! " Thread here to adress them.

Cheers,
Tobi
yvessavard053

Post by yvessavard053 »

Do you get the "Completed" Message at the end of the Process or does it freeze before you get the Message?
CMD and KissLicer freeze before I can get message, the windows pop up a very short time behind CMD Windows
The both freeze , I can close KissLicer but no the CMD-window, With TaskManager in application I saw CMD but no respond, I don't can stop it and no saw CubeitMOd* in tab-processes,
My project is very small, no big....

When I use instruction of PenskéGuy cubitmod work well :D For few times.... :)

Thak You

Best Regards

Yves
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

You can try to use cubeitmod in standalone mode, double click on the exe file and select your file to convert it.

Just erase the firmware line in the printer tab. When you click on save it will write a BFB with comment. Open cubeitmod and select the BFB just saved.
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
yvessavard053

Post by yvessavard053 »

Yes I tried to use cubeitmod in standalone mode, double click on the exe file and select your file to convert it.....Work very well thanks

I have erased Post-Process and after saving I'm running CubeltModV5B3

Work very well

Thank you Tobi...
Best Regards

Yves