CubePro Trio | Kisslicer | CubitMod491

MolhoPirata

CubePro Trio | Kisslicer | CubitMod491

Post by MolhoPirata »

So my english isn't the best but I'll try to explain myself,

Hey guys, I got my CubePro Trio working with the post-processor, thing is, when doing the Infill and Solid Path the printer just goes hyper fast, I already tried to control it in the Printer -> Speed, no use. I also tried in the Material, %Infill and %Solid, still doesn't change much the speed on the g-code.

Is this the reason why I can't use the Cubit mod ? Thing is it is working, but with crazy speed, it makes the layers of the job im printhing go to the sides after a while.
Hugues

Re: CubePro Trio | Kisslicer | CubitMod491

Post by Hugues »

Hi,
I know this bug for my cubex with CubeItMod but I don't know the reason, is your speed going ten times the regular one ? And is your printer is doing lot of noise while printing those parts ?

You can check them with gcode viewer.

I will post later a safe version for CubeItMod where %infill and % solid are not available to setup, they just use the value calculated by kisslicer. I tested it several times and it work well.
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

My F in gcode can be at 1800, 1700, then sometimes it goes to 17000 randomly doing the solid path or infill making some noises.

Im trying the CubIt mod v4.10 with the speeds patch and always gives me an error when i try to save. When I just used Kisslicer the printer never did this in terms of speed but i really want to get this going with cubit mod.
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Yes same wrong speed.
Obviously I was unable to find what was wrong in kisslicer setup, you can slice one time a model, everything goes right, an other time with the same setup and you get those speed.

I just remove the code use to calculate the % solid and % infill from the last version of cubeitmod. You can try and see to continue to use your printer with a safe cubeitmod.
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

Ok then, could you tell me how do I disable %Infill and %Solid? I think i need to go to the au3 files and delete that but im not sure
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Hi,

I don't remember what i remove, but it was well indicated in the au3 file. If you want do download my version, please follow this link :

http://www.cubexupgrade.com/cubeitmod-in-safe-mode/
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

Ok then im doing a job atm after that I'll try this out and give you the feedback.

Thanks
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

Well Hugues I have to say thank you i finally printed something decent with cubitmod, still there's a catch if you can help me out.

As you can see in the print, in the circle inside part there's some kind of material accumulating, seams right ? but it's only in that specific zone, maybe because its smaller, at 1st i though it might be the temperature but im using 240ºC for ABS so i can't really change it much more... do you have any idea?

http://postimg.org/image/7yru1gazl/

http://postimg.org/image/hs817durf/
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Hi,
It's a nice print with cubeitmod and cubepro ! Well done !

Yes, it looks like a seam problem, but i'm not an ABS addict with my cubex, so cannot give you some good setup.
I will try to decrease the M228P and increase the M228P, they are the dynamic value for prime and suck, i say this because it's a specific zone where your model have more "jump" in path.
But it can change on cubepro, if you want to check this, use a small model composed by 3 cylinders like 10/ 5 / 3 mm diameter with different space between them. Put a mark with a pen on your filament and watch the result while printing. Your mark will move with different intensity while jumping from cylinder and at the start of a new loop. Play with different setup !

For Pla i use this couple of values :
M227P : 0.06 (retraction)
M227S : 0.15 (First retraction Speed)
M228P : 0.0001 (Prime(i don't push material))
M228S : 1.3 (speed between loop zone)

Be careful with those values and "interpretation" Giovanni was not agree with them, but i get really good result with them for PLA / Polycarbonate ;-)

Well done an other times !
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

Ok I will try it out, I rather print with ABS, for better performance jobs, PLA doesn't give me the precision and flexibility I'd like in certain jobs.

Thanks alot for everything, I will keep sending some feedback if this goes bad or good