Kisslicer from command line on windows

Kisslicer from command line on windows

Postby masterofreality » 25 Jun 2019, 02:10

Hello.
I'm using Kisslicer for automation slicing process of 3d printing small factory.

I Run kisslicer from console in windows from external application service. (with -hidegui and etc arguments )

Please! Tell me, How can i ignore this message programmaticaly (without pressing the button) for ex. is there are settings or any workaround ?

Thank you
masterofreality

Re: Kisslicer from command line on windows

Postby pjr » 25 Jun 2019, 02:43

Could you not simply open the Settings/Misc tab and increase the RAM Warning to something more sensible?

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (26.52 KiB) Viewed 382 times

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Postby masterofreality » 25 Jun 2019, 03:09

Unfortunately no (
Because if RAM warning value more than real RAM , this value is igonring. I was thinking that in nogui mode should not be any windows.
Or May be can set this value in config file?
masterofreality

Postby pjr » 25 Jun 2019, 09:44

masterofreality wrote:Unfortunately no (
Because if RAM warning value more than real RAM , this value is igonring. I was thinking that in nogui mode should not be any windows.
Or May be can set this value in config file?

Yeah, I thought that may be the case. Just checking. Hopefully I will have a response shortly.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Return to Troubleshooting