I think I accidentally changed a setting

reds26th

I think I accidentally changed a setting

Post by reds26th »

I have been using kisslicer with cubit mod for a few months now. First of all Thanks for all the work you guys have put in to making it work as smoothly as is does. I have made a few dozen print files now and have the machine dialed in pretty well. Today when I went to save a file, I got an error message saying: Cant find materials in print folder. Kisslicer comments must be turned on. I am assuming that I changed a setting somewhere but I cannot figure out where. Any ideas?
Giovanni V.

Re: I think I accidentally changed a setting

Post by Giovanni V. »

reds26th wrote:I have been using kisslicer with cubit mod for a few months now. First of all Thanks for all the work you guys have put in to making it work as smoothly as is does. I have made a few dozen print files now and have the machine dialed in pretty well. Today when I went to save a file, I got an error message saying: Cant find materials in print folder. Kisslicer comments must be turned on. I am assuming that I changed a setting somewhere but I cannot figure out where. Any ideas?
Printer --> Firmware --> Include comments
gastonfama

Post by gastonfama »

Check that you have the Include Comments checked in the Printer - Firmware tab.
Hope this works.
Regards
reds26th

Post by reds26th »

The include comments box was checked. I did notice that the USB stick I was trying to save to was full. After I deleted some files from there, it let me save again with no error message. But the cubex duo would not recognize that file. I tried a different usb stick and it works just like it used to. Thanks or the responses