Mac version fatal error 32512

kgestring

Mac version fatal error 32512

Post by kgestring »

Cubex trio, 1.07 bios Kisslicer v1.5 make 3.7 Mac version, mac post processor cubitnet 6.05 from this site, Mac has 10.11.5, 16 gig ram, I7

Newbie to KS but familiar with computers and betas
Had to jump to 3.7 beta since mac version was only showing in pre 2.22 versions on this site and your notes said use 2.22 or later

Tried cubitmod 4.91 and 6.05 but got same fatal error, but then found listing at this site for the mac version

Haven't gone through the setup 1/3 2/3 3/3 yet since I need to get past this fatal error
lonesock

Re: Mac version fatal error 32512

Post by lonesock »

I am uncertain if you are saying that KISSlicer crashes when you run it all by itself?

thanks,
Jonathan
lonesock

Post by lonesock »

I just had another user report a similar problem. When forcing KISSlicer to run in 32-bit mode it worked. Could you please try that and let me know if the same is true for you?

thanks,
Jonathan
kgestring

Post by kgestring »

The error message is from the post processor through kisslicer. The output file is generated and is 155 kb for the first fine tune project
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

kgestring wrote:The error message is from the post processor through kisslicer. The output file is generated and is 155 kb for the first fine tune project
Look for a post written by Peter Gregory, he explained how to install and setup Cubeitmod for Mac.
kgestring

Post by kgestring »

Not a problem with kisslicer , a problem with how I setup kisslicer and the info it feeding to cubeitnet the Mac version, so now I am trying to find Peter Gregory's instruction on how to set up Mac and not having much luck yet
kgestring

Post by kgestring »

solution
All this from old Google kisslicer refuge camp

This is under printer tab and goes in the postprocessor box, keep all quote marks
You're almost there, You need to point to the executable inside the app package.

"/Applications/KISSlicer/CubeItNet.app/Contents/MacOS/CubeItNet" "<FILE>"

If you delete your old configuration files, new default configuration files will be created next time you start KISSlicer.
CubeItNet doesn't need any configuration files - it gets all the information it needs from the comments in the BFB file.
It does need the custom language CubeItMod.po file. (Make sure from version you want to use and install it under languages as below
Otherwise, you don't see which fields have been "hijacked" for CubeItMod use.
Put the language file in the same directory as your KISSlicer executable.
From the main menu, select Preferences | Languages | Load a language file.
Pgregory

Post by Pgregory »

Sorry for being out of touch for so long.
I just finished a move to Izmir, Turkey.
Did the above post solve the issue?
I was about to post the same information.
kgestring

Post by kgestring »

Yes it did, but of course I stole it from your postings
evekites

Post by evekites »

Hi where did you download 6.05 for Mac. I can only find an exe file 6.05 for Windows, nothing for Mac.