New Version CubeItModV6.05

rantzaus

Re: New Version CubeItModV6.05

Post by rantzaus »

Thanks, I will try to lower the blue curve... without to modify the settings on the 0.1 height prints.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

rantzaus wrote:Thanks, I will try to lower the blue curve... without to modify the settings on the 0.1 height prints.
you can't , you have to save the settings for 0.1 layer thickness and find others for 0.2 layer thickness and save them, then when you print you choose the settings you saved in function of the layer thickness you're using.
rantzaus

Post by rantzaus »

Giovanni V. wrote:
rantzaus wrote:Thanks, I will try to lower the blue curve... without to modify the settings on the 0.1 height prints.
you can't , you have to save the settings for 0.1 layer thickness and find others for 0.2 layer thickness and save them, then when you print you choose the settings you saved in function of the layer thickness you're using.
Ohh.... Thanks for the heads up... I will remember that...
rantzaus

Post by rantzaus »

It seems wierd.
When printing the bottom layers, its like the printer os pushing to much material.
When printing the top layers, its like the printer pushes the right amount.. but it leaves small holes around the border.. See other topic: Bad printet text..

Looking at my prints from the side, it also looks like the print is squeezed in the lower layers, since the bottom is wider then the rest.

I cant figure this out right now.
Attachments
2016-04-14 14.04.16.jpg
2016-04-14 14.03.58.jpg
2016-04-14 13.39.29.jpg
2016-04-14 13.39.35.jpg
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

rantzaus wrote:It seems wierd.
When printing the bottom layers, its like the printer os pushing to much material.
When printing the top layers, its like the printer pushes the right amount.. but it leaves small holes around the border.. See other topic: Bad printet text..

Looking at my prints from the side, it also looks like the print is squeezed in the lower layers, since the bottom is wider then the rest.

it's a Z-Gap problem, the first layer is too much squished on the bed, this cause a problem that looks an over extrusion.
rantzaus

Post by rantzaus »

Giovanni V. wrote:

it's a Z-Gap problem, the first layer is too much squished on the bed, this cause a problem that looks an over extrusion.
Bogus! The z gab is configured to match my 0 1 layer configuration. Is it possible to solve this by adding a z offset in kiss of 0.1?
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

rantzaus wrote:
Giovanni V. wrote:

Bogus! The z gab is configured to match my 0 1 layer configuration. Is it possible to solve this by adding a z offset in kiss of 0.1?
Z-gap or Z-offset is the same, the first is on the printer the second is in KS.
rbien1

Post by rbien1 »

Hello Giovanni,

Thank you for all your valuable work.

I just printed with KS 1.5_3.7 and CubeItModV6.05.
I printed a 20x20x10mm part and got the sidewalls looking good but the infill and top fill of the part were spotty and holes.
What do all the below parameters mean and do? and which ones should be tweaked or not?
Thank you,
Rick

; InterfaceSpeed [mm/s] = 25
; ShortSolid% = 35
; ShortInfill% = 20
; Exp = 1.4
; VShift = 1.11
; HShift = 0.3
; HighLimit = 1.11
; SmallLoopSpeed = 4
; LoopSegLength = 0.4
; LoopSegAngle = 22
kgestring

Post by kgestring »

I am using 1.5 beta 3.7 to get a Mac version along with 6.05. Being a newbee to kisslicer I would request a abs material file so I can start modifying it for my material>. The only material that shows up in this version is your pla

Thanks
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

rbien1 wrote:Hello Giovanni,

Thank you for all your valuable work.

I just printed with KS 1.5_3.7 and CubeItModV6.05.
I printed a 20x20x10mm part and got the sidewalls looking good but the infill and top fill of the part were spotty and holes.
What do all the below parameters mean and do? and which ones should be tweaked or not?
Thank you,
Rick

; ShortSolid% = 35
; ShortInfill% = 20
; Exp = 1.4
; VShift = 1.11
; HShift = 0.3
; HighLimit = 1.11
; SmallLoopSpeed = 4
; LoopSegLength = 0.4
; LoopSegAngle = 22
Please post a picture to show the problem.

is used to select a speed only for the interface

; ShortSolid% = 35
; ShortInfill% = 20
Those parameters are used for Solid and Infill short segments, short segment is shorter that PivotLengthSolid, this length is showed on the Kisslicer's end of process message.

; Exp = 1.4
; VShift = 1.11
; HShift = 0.3
; HighLimit = 1.11

Those parameters are used for Solid and Infill paths longer than PivotLengthSolid, use the Excel file to simulate the changes.

; SmallLoopSpeed = 4
; LoopSegLength = 0.4
; LoopSegAngle = 22

Those parameters are used for very short segments on the loop, if a segment is shorter than LoopSegLenght and his trajectory is deviated from previous trajectory of more than LooopSeg Angle then the speed is reduced to 4mm/s.