V2 Alpha 0.9.9 Fault reports

pjr

V2 Alpha 0.9.9 Fault reports

Post by pjr »

Please post any fault reports and observations in this thread.

Please also state which package (Linux32/Linux64/Mac/Win32/Win64) you have.

Note that this release does not address any previously reported multi-extruder faults - these will be resolved in the next release.

Many thanks

Peter
dot-bob

Re: V2 Alpha 0.9.9 Fault reports

Post by dot-bob »

Are there any plan on removing the Zgap limitation for supports in an upcoming release? I would like to use supports and be able to remove them when using variable layer height or layer heights under 0.1mm.

Right now I need to resort to other slicers for when using supports with fine layer heights. I would prefer to use kisslicer if I can.

-Bob
hevilp

Post by hevilp »

Getting antivir message:

Reason: Suspicious:W32/Malware!DeepGuard.ag
Tortoise3D

Post by Tortoise3D »

dot-bob wrote:Are there any plan on removing the Zgap limitation for supports in an upcoming release? I would like to use supports and be able to remove them when using variable layer height or layer heights under 0.1mm.

Right now I need to resort to other slicers for when using supports with fine layer heights. I would prefer to use kisslicer if I can.

-Bob
Same case here. I am a premium user but if I have to print with supports I need to change to another slicer. Sad.
smalluseful

Post by smalluseful »

Tortoise3D wrote:
dot-bob wrote:Are there any plan on removing the Zgap limitation for supports in an upcoming release? I would like to use supports and be able to remove them when using variable layer height or layer heights under 0.1mm.

-Bob
Same case here. I am a premium user but if I have to print with supports I need to change to another slicer. Sad.
Yup, premium user as well, same situation....grrrr.
Tortoise3D

Post by Tortoise3D »

The load values ​​button in the viscoelasticity window does not work. It does not load the values ​​of the indicated material.
Attachments
load.jpg
pjr

Post by pjr »

Tortoise3D wrote:The load values ​​button in the viscoelasticity window does not work. It does not load the values ​​of the indicated material.
Reported, thank you.

Peter
jesito

Post by jesito »

Hi!

A report on SNO Labs from March this year was telling the wizards were not working correctly on V2 0.4.4 and that we should use 1.63 for wizards and V2 for slicing, (supposedly you were aware). Was it true?.
If so, it's still true or the V2 0.9.9 corrects those problems?

Thanks and congrats for such a nice slicer.
Jes.
Attachments
kjisslicer2.png
kjisslicer2.png (33.69 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
My environment: MX.21 Linux, Sony Vaio Laptop (8 Megs memory, 128Gb SSD disk)
lapo

Post by lapo »

Re the wizards, I can confirm that the Preload wizard is definitely still not working correctly on 0.9.9
I have just calibrated some new materials and had to revert to 1.6.3 as the gcode generated by 0.9.9 was doing weird speed changes along the perimeters.
Tortoise3D

Post by Tortoise3D »

lapo wrote:Re the wizards, I can confirm that the Preload wizard is definitely still not working correctly on 0.9.9
I have just calibrated some new materials and had to revert to 1.6.3 as the gcode generated by 0.9.9 was doing weird speed changes along the perimeters.
Same problem here.