Tevo Little Monster not heating up bed despite settings

iamthebest22

Tevo Little Monster not heating up bed despite settings

Post by iamthebest22 »

Hi all, I'm a brand new user of kisslicer, and I have read the manuals but wondering if I possibly misread the manuals and did something wrong that I can't seem to find. I've been a user of other slicers of course, but I always wanted to try a kisslicer cause a friend uses it on his other delta printers. Right now the weird issue is I cannot get it to heat the bed when printing, despite me setting it up in the Matl(Material) section. The 3d printer is a Tevo Little Monster (Delta Style). I've tried it with another slicer and it heat up a bed, so I know it's me screwing up the settings in kisslicer somewhere but I just can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated :D
pjr

Re: Tevo Little Monster not heating up bed despite settings

Post by pjr »

Can you upload a project file (Project/Save Project As).

It may be that you are not including the material G-code in the correct printer G-code section.

Peter
iamthebest22

Post by iamthebest22 »

Sure, here it is :) I did edit those, was I not suppose to delete the ones in there?

Hmm weird wouldn't let me upload the project, says the extension ksp is not allowed. So here's my dropbox link if that's okay:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3py06qoxmd272 ... r.ksp?dl=0
iamthebest22

Post by iamthebest22 »

Update: I'm an idiot and deleted the original gcode in the gcode for the bed when I shouldn't have. It heats up the bed now :) Sorry for the time wasted.
pjr

Post by pjr »

Not a problem, as long as you are sorted.

And to upload attachments, you can zip them up first.

Peter