Kisslicer Manual

calinb

Re: Kisslicer Manual

Post by calinb »

lonesock wrote:I plan to put one last release candidate up here on the forum before officially releasing 1.5 on the website.

Also, Davide and I were just talking about updating the manual for the 1.5 release. I am not sure about the link to the latest version either, but there will be an updated version in the near future.
:D Great to hear from you Jonathan. Of course we are all looking forward to the above!

Thanks,

-Cal
KISSlicer user since 2012 (PRO since 2013)!
bzez4u

Post by bzez4u »

Hello!
I'm first time user of Easyarts 3D printer and Don't know how to model design and something kids toy with KISSlicer Pro.
Also, I can't open user manual & 3D printer setting.
Another things; Octoprint installed; 1.2.6-dirty, can't install this Available: 1.2.11 (STABLE); Update faild!
"I try to update plugin manager & software update Available: 1.2.11 (stable).
Can't update fails as the update did not finish successfully. Please consult the log for details and the others too.
The error is a GCODE file and has the extension".gcode" or.gco" or that is an STL file with the extension ".stl".
Would you teach how to fix or something else.
Please help me to fix for print.
Let me know.
Thank you.
rubixzcubex

Post by rubixzcubex »

I have made a Kisslicer Manual online. f you are still having trouble check out my YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcit95 ... WflgfwsvTA I have videos from set up to detail explanations. If that dose not work email me in detail you problem because I want to solve your problem. rubixzcubex@gmail.com

RCX
BoriSpider

Post by BoriSpider »

Is there going to be a section for the 'Wizards and how to use them' in the manual soon?
Or is someone going to do a 'walk-through' soon so us who are not as 'KISS-savey' can use/try them out.
BoriSpider

Post by BoriSpider »

I reread one of the beta_build threads and I think I worked it out.
pjr

Post by pjr »

BoriSpider wrote:Is there going to be a section for the 'Wizards and how to use them' in the manual soon?
Or is someone going to do a 'walk-through' soon so us who are not as 'KISS-savey' can use/try them out.
There's more wizards to come... So there will probably be more write-ups soon.

Peter
BoriSpider

Post by BoriSpider »

Oh great, more awesomeness to overwhelm me with :D
BoriSpider

Post by BoriSpider »

I hope the new manual complete with tuning wizard tutorials shows up soon. I can't get the PreloadVE to work. It took 4x to get it right then after I loaded the #'s it barely extrudes now.
mhackney

Post by mhackney »

My next tutorial video is about the tuning wizards. It takes a while to create these and this one requires video of the printer and photos of printed tuning parts which add to the time and complexity. But it is coming along. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get advance notice!
BoriSpider

Post by BoriSpider »

Tnx Michael. I got to a point that I had to delete all profiles and start all over just so I could print something. I do confess that the PLA filament I am using is a little old and from the looks of it the yellow works best, the worst color I have according to my wife. I sub'ed you on YouTube already and I still have the "Settings" video to watch. That should keep me til your new one shows up.