Mod and Admin nomination thread

plexus
Site Admin

Mod and Admin nomination thread

Post by plexus »

Please nominate mods and admins here. We need 4 mods, 2 of which will be admins. specify your nominations this way:

mod: <nomination username or real name or other identifier>
admin: <nomination username or real name or other identifier>

Preferably use user names from the Kisslicer refugee camp so I can contact them easier.

I'll tally things up as we get momentum and we can see how it lands.

There is another role which I will call superuser: this role will have ftp access to the forum and access to the entire forum database. I am unsure who this should be. So you let me know. you can discuss in this thread as well.
max72

Re: Mod and Admin nomination thread

Post by max72 »

I'm available.
Massimo
Pgregory

Post by Pgregory »

I can help out as well.

Pgregory
a4jp.com

Post by a4jp.com »

I'm an industrial designer/product designer living in Japan and use a 3d printer almost everyday in my small office.

I would love to help out.

I've mainly been using Japanese software and Pronterface/Printrun/Slic3r up to now.

KisSlicer gives pretty clean g-code so I can make nice looking 5mm buildings with windows for my architectures models with it.

I have broken nozzles and figured out lots of nice ways to use the machine I have and hopefully can help a lot of people, or offer ideas to people that are just getting used to 3D printers like I was before.

Regards,

Glen Charles Rowell
http://a4jp.com
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
plexus
Site Admin

Post by plexus »

Cubex added
Ros

Post by Ros »

I can help, to mod or admin
MrsLonesock

Post by MrsLonesock »

Thanks for all the support of this spiffy looking forum! I am willing to help as well, but my technical know-how mostly concerns crafts and putting glitter on 3-D prints. :) BUT...I do have connections with certain programmers of note.(ok, just one) Summary: I will do whatever I can to help KISSlicer (and this Forum) thrive.
plexus
Site Admin

Post by plexus »

MrsLonesock wrote:Thanks for all the support of this spiffy looking forum! I am willing to help as well, but my technical know-how mostly concerns crafts and putting glitter on 3-D prints. :) BUT...I do have connections with certain programmers of note.(ok, just one) Summary: I will do whatever I can to help KISSlicer (and this Forum) thrive.
Just keep the guy happy and not so distracted he can't code KISSlicer :D