<TEMP> Token Activation In Printer / Prefix tab

inventabuild

<TEMP> Token Activation In Printer / Prefix tab

Post by inventabuild »

Jonathan,

Can you please activate the <TEMP> token for the Prefix tab? Not sure if any others aren't activate in this tab, but I need to set the extruder temps there and would find it useful to be able to use the <TEMP> token instead of manually adding / deleting the temp #'s.
Davide Ardizzoia

Re: <TEMP> Token Activation In Printer / Prefix tab

Post by Davide Ardizzoia »

Why ?
Can't you use "extruder warm" gcode ?

Best Regards
Davide Ardizzoia
inventabuild

Post by inventabuild »

I don't think I can use <WARM> because I need to bring the extruders up to extrusion temperature so I can extrude some filament off to the side of the bed before the print starts.

And I use <WARM> for the retiring extruder so it cannot be set to extrusion temperature.

Anyways if <WARM> was included as an activatable variable in Prefix I wonder why Jonathan did not also include <TEMP>?
inventabuild

Post by inventabuild »

Are you talking about setting my Printer to 4 extruders and using <WARM3> for TEMP1 and <WARM4> for TEMP2 in Prefix? If that's possible I would still rather not do this because it makes things overly complicated and creates additional overhead every time I set up a job w/ a different material.
_L_B_

Post by _L_B_ »

Hello,

for me also it is totally incoherent, that sometimes kisslicer "knows/puts" the corresponding tool, and sometimes I seem to have to. Also please read my post here and clarify if possible: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=451

Best, L