CubeX Trio SetUp from Scratch

cubextriouser

CubeX Trio SetUp from Scratch

Post by cubextriouser »

Hi - I recently purchased a secondhand CubeX Trio with firmware 1.7 installed on it showing on the CubeX touchscreen.

I downloaded kisslicer 1.5 and ModitCube 4.91 and imported the ini. and moditcube files.

I began Step 1 of KIsslicer CUbeitMode SetUp "Flow Tweak Adjustment" However when I save the modified file to my USB and plug the USB into the CubeX Machine it does not recognize any file it says "choose 0 of 0 files."

Any idea what I need to fix here? Can I export the file directly from my laptop to the machine or I need to use the USB? Do I need to update the CubeX Trio Firmware?
rassilon50

Re: CubeX Trio SetUp from Scratch

Post by rassilon50 »

You probably need this

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... MuIrtn5Mfo

It converts the .bfb file from KisSLicer into something the Cubes can read.
Pgregory

Post by Pgregory »

Cubex Trio firmware 1.7 can recognize BFB files and print them.
I suspect your problem is with the memory stick.
Try re-formatting the memory stick using DOS FAT.
Cubex can't recognize extended formats.
If that fails, try a different memory stick.
The one you have may be too big for the Cubex to read.
jonny.m

Post by jonny.m »

On my Cubex Duo the USB key appears to be empty every time I select print for the first time (it shows no files). I always have to press the + Button to return to the menu and then press print again. It then shows all files that have been created with Kisslicer. Hope that works on the Trio as well.
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Hi,

Usb key are randomly working, the stock one shipped with my cubex wasn't working at all whatever the format.. Found one working and keep it safe !

Otherwise, is the postprocessor woking ? You should have a summary popup of it's work after saving the file
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
Poulton

Post by Poulton »

You need an up to 8Gb USB stick formatted into FAT32. This is the only set up I made CubeX eat my sticks. :D