Need little help with CubeX Duo

Poulton

Need little help with CubeX Duo

Post by Poulton »

Hello, I'm new to kisslicering :)
I have a CubeX Duo with 1.05 FW version and I've decided to print with bulk filament instead of brand cartridges.
I've downloaded 1.1.0 Kisslicer + Cubeitmod, loaded default model, put a cartridge (it had about ~15% filament according to printer menu) and made a hand-feed with my bulk filament.
I've saved model in kisslicer, ran cubeitmod, it reported that model converted without problems, printed with my bulk filament successfully, but after printing I saw that about ~5% of filament gone from cartridge too (in printer menu)
I thought that it skips cartridge check and I need it just to fill chip slot? Or it will be fine even if cartridge drops to zero capacity? Thank you!
Hugues

Re: Need little help with CubeX Duo

Post by Hugues »

Hi,

You can update your firmware to 1.07, there is no issue with cubeitmod. I never try to let a cartridge plug into the cubex while printing with a cubeitmod file, i disassembled them !

You can also try the new version of cubeitmod done by Tobi, it's work with kisslicer beta 2.2 (last version). It's really well documented.
Cubeitmod : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=442&start=50
kisslicer lastversion : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3evahzu5gfel ... FeGZa?dl=0
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
Poulton

Post by Poulton »

Hello Hugues!
Great, thanks for info! I've jus tried with totally empty cartridge and it kept printing cubeitmoded files!
Just thought I need to plug ANY cartridge to circuit chip contacts?
Gonna try new Cubeit from your links, thank you very much sir!
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Nothing have to be plug when printing with cubeitmod !
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com