Settings for CubeX with Cubeit48 post processor

rwmiscoe

Settings for CubeX with Cubeit48 post processor

Post by rwmiscoe »

Dear Sirs:
Hello. My name is Rich and I have really tried in vain to get the quality prints I have read about. Embarrassed to say but between figuring out what was the correct software to load from all of the revisions, to trying to print, I am just worn out. Trying to prototype a product I have worked on for two years. So much for the whinning.
I am running Windows 8 and have a CubeX with one extruder. After trying to adjust my Kiss software as per the new User Manual dated 1/2/15 , I am just getting a big glob on my new print tip, both with ABS and PLA. Could you please look at these screenshots and let me know what I am doing long. Felt I needed to write you guys a book called Kisslinger for Dummies as I have made about every mistake a guy can make. Your help would be so much appreciated!
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (6).png (79.1 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Hugues

Re: Settings for CubeX with Cubeit48 post processor

Post by Hugues »

Hi,

Welcome the tricky cubex use ;-)

First you put really high value in material tab for m227 p and s. It's more like 0.04.

I wrote ( apologize for my bad english) some tutorials how to setup a new material. There is also basic ini files avalable one my website.
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com