CubePro Trio | Kisslicer | CubitMod491

MolhoPirata

Re: CubePro Trio | Kisslicer | CubitMod491

Post by MolhoPirata »

Before that I am now experiecing some problems with the new KS.

As for my material settings I am using flow tweak 0.9, 240ºC with a 0.029 Gain, im messing arround with these parameteres but still when I am printing the nozzle always drops some material before it starts printing, is that the new M228S and P settings? or M227?
Hugues

Post by Hugues »

Hi,

You sould not change the gain value, it' s a static value for the hardware, 0.0225 (if i remember well) sound good as the extruder is the same as the cubex. You can check it by printing a single loop and see the thickness.
Your blob at start is due to the prime setup, M227P. Deacrease it and see if there is any change on the print. If not, maybe the gcode in cubepro change from mine. Also, to test it, uncheck Use M228 to focus your result on the M227 values.

Also i'm checking the last version of kisslicer, with the new functionality for p/s i 'm not sure about the cubeitmod conversion. It safer to use the previous one now.
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

I will try all of the new things tomorrow, in any case, the problem about CubItMod and the new KS software I will not be capable to see 'cause im no expert, if by any chance you can see or test anything just so i can be sure this cubit mod you made is working with the new ks would be great