KISSlicer 1.6 Beta Bug Reports

inventabuild

Re: KISSlicer 1.6 Beta Bug Reports

Post by inventabuild »

When Short Wall (to last ext change) is selected, 1st layer starts w/ extruder 1
When Short Pillar (to last ext change) is selected, 1st layer starts w/ extruder 2

Shouldn't they be consistent w/ each other so that they both start w/ extruder 2 or vice versa?
inventabuild

Post by inventabuild »

Clicking Delete Support gives an error message that the profile cannot be deleted; however it does in fact get deleted.
lonesock

Post by lonesock »

inventabuild wrote:Clicking Delete Support gives an error message that the profile cannot be deleted; however it does in fact get deleted.
Which build of KISSlicer does this? I had this same problem in an earlier build, but I thought I fixed that. Could you please give me steps needed to reproduce it?

thanks,
Jonathan
hacker

Post by hacker »

lonesock wrote:
inventabuild wrote:Clicking Delete Support gives an error message that the profile cannot be deleted; however it does in fact get deleted.
Which build of KISSlicer does this? I had this same problem in an earlier build, but I thought I fixed that. Could you please give me steps needed to reproduce it?

thanks,
Jonathan
I think I've seen that message before in a build after you've said it should be fixed (don't remember the numbers, but it was a fresh build shortly after you mentioned it's fixed. But it's not reproducible, it doesn't happen every time I delete profile, not sure about inventabuild.
inventabuild

Post by inventabuild »

lonesock wrote:

thanks,
Jonathan
It's fixed in Win64 Beta4.3, I had the previously announced release 3.10...note to self always download Jonathan's latest greatest for a test drive...
voyt

Post by voyt »

Hello Jonathan,
I find the bug from older releases reapearing in 1.6 RC1 today (circular artefacts).
Here are screens.
And below the link to stl to reproduce:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yyvpywcilupyv62/003.zip?dl=0
Untitled-2.jpg
Some guys from other forums also were talking about poor dimensional tolerances/control for internal holes (comparing to v1.4 and 1.5), but as none of such reports finally appeared here, I guess these may have been some early user errors.

Thanks for a fantastic work!!!
It's a fun now to read other software forums endless threads about retraction finetuning ;)
euroreprap.eu
pjr

Post by pjr »

voyt wrote:Hello Jonathan,
I find the bug from older releases reapearing in 1.6 RC1 today (circular artefacts).
Maybe a better two-layer view of this issue:
Image1.jpg
Peter
lonesock

Post by lonesock »

voyt wrote:Hello Jonathan,
Here are screens.
And below the link to stl to reproduce:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yyvpywcilupyv62/003.zip?dl=0

Some guys from other forums also were talking about poor dimensional tolerances/control for internal holes (comparing to v1.4 and 1.5), but as none of such reports finally appeared here, I guess these may have been some early user errors.

Thanks for a fantastic work!!!
It's a fun now to read other software forums endless threads about retraction finetuning ;)
Thank you! Could you please also attach a KISSlicer Project file? (In the menu, [Project]->[Save Project As])

thanks,
Jonathan
Dismantled

Post by Dismantled »

Hello Jonathan,
changing the visualization per path type, extruer or material a strange pink path remain visible.
Also the colours of that path are not present in the path colour key Windows (that differ from crown path).
Kisslicer Path Color_1a.jpg
Kisslicer Path Color_2.JPG
Kisslicer Path Color_3.JPG
hacker

Post by hacker »

On mac things sometimes look like this:
Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 21.48.59.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 21.48.59.png (21.79 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Just parts of the text are wiped out. I don't have a way to reproduce it, just have kisslicer running for a while, slice this, slice that and then it happens.