KISSlicer 1.5 Release for Mac - Mac users needed

lonesock

KISSlicer 1.5 Release for Mac - Mac users needed

Post by lonesock »

Hi, everybody.

Some Mac users are having trouble with the model preview in KISSlicer's OpenGL window. I still haven't been able to reproduce the bug. But a friend loaned me a newer Mac, so here is a Mac build with the absolutely latest version of the compiler and libraries I use, all compiled on an up-to-date El Capitan operating system:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59or635qvxmsp ... n.zip?dl=1

(Note: this one was only compiled for 64-bit machines.)

Could all Mac users please test this out and let me know if it works or doesn't work? I am ready to release for Windows and Linux, and I'm trying to decide if I should release for Mac at the same time, or hold off but publish a RC3 for Mac until such time as I can duplicate, then fix, the display problem.

Please let me know how you feel about this...I've delayed the release for about 2 weeks trying to solve this issue, and I really don't think I should delay any longer.

thanks,
Jonathan
lonesock

Re: KISSlicer 1.5 Release for Mac - Mac users needed

Post by lonesock »

Last chance to provide feedback on the Mac build, I'm going to try to release this weekend! (For Windows, Linux, and Mac at first. It will take me a while to reconfigure my build environments for FreeBSD and RasPi.)

thanks,
Jonathan