PrusaPP

Re: PrusaPP

Postby pjr » 27 Oct 2017, 01:55

qwalker wrote:Are there any differences between your post processor and the PRO version? I just started using KISSlicer and I want to continue after I upgrade

Hi Quentin

The KISS PRO license allows you to slice with multiple extruders (and use many more features within KISS). The Post Processor is a free program which (simplistically) will take the output from KISS and add a purge tower.

The post processor will do nothing unless you have the KISS PRO license and have sliced the model with multiple extruders.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Postby pjr » 06 Nov 2017, 13:15

Latest post-processor version is now on-line:

V1.5 Beta 4

FIX: Amended tower perimeters to bond better and increase the used preload value.
FIX: Reduce unload/load distance by 5mm to better match the latest PR firmware filament loading.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Postby BeNe » 13 Nov 2017, 15:34

The new Version works just fine 8-)
Thank you, Peter.

Is there a way to add support for print one after one (sequential) with your PostProcessor ?
seq-1.JPG

It doesn´t create the waste tower correct.
BeNe

Postby pjr » 13 Nov 2017, 16:01

BeNe wrote:Is there a way to add support for print one after one (sequential) with your PostProcessor ?

No, sorry, doesn't support sequential model printing. Never been a fan of that method... Tried it once and nearly broke the printer (bent the heat break).

Peter
pjr

Previous

Return to Post-processors