Hello!

Hello!

Postby pjr » 07 Jun 2017, 08:29

Hi Guys

Having just been "promoted" to moderate (or better put, to clear out the spam on) the forum, I thought it best to introduce myself...

I am a 60-something ex-pat living in Slovenia and currently running a pair of Jo Prusa's "Original" i2 Mk2 printers with 4-filament upgrades, plus my first printer, a Chinese i3 clone.

IMG_20170607_151717.jpg

If you are wondering about my low post count, it is simply because I mainly read these forums and make most of my postings on the Prusa Research forum where I am also a moderator.

I have been 3D printing for over 3 years now mainly using KISS and occasionally Slic3r (PR Edition) and even less occasionally, Cura 15.04.6.

So overall, I have very limited 3D printing experience but hopefully my efforts here will prove worthwhile to some.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Re: Hello!

Postby lonesock » 11 Jun 2017, 20:52

Hi, and welcome!!

And thanks for cleaning up the SPAM! Perfect timing, as the first 1.6 beta release is just around the corner! [8^)

Jonathan
lonesock

Re: Hello!

Postby paulnd » 14 Jun 2017, 09:17

Hello Peter,

Thanks for dealing with the spam, much appreciated.

@Jonathan, I look forward to 1.6 beta. I was getting worried that development had ceased.

Regards

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
paulnd

Return to Introductions and off-topic