3d Touch Dual Extruder for sale

Discuss general topics that don't suit another sub-forum
Yinzer

3d Touch Dual Extruder for sale

Post by Yinzer »

Hello friends,

I am going to put my BFB 3d touch up for sale on ebay but wanted to post it here first as this is really the best community for these machines. I have a Dual Head "smoked case" 3D touch in which I have poured tons of upgrades over the past 3 years. Here they are:
-I bought the really expensive heated bed/contoller/borosilicate glass like many of you have seen of ebay. Cost me around $800 but its one of the best upgrades I have done.
-Relocated and rewired z axis sensor for exceptional z calibration and repeatability
- Bought all aluminum arms and plates for the bed/z structure. Cost me $350
- Installed 2 new E3D v6 all metal extruders and have a variety of nozzles. cost me around $150
-Installed LED lighting to the side of the machine to be able to see the build platform better as its printing.

Why you ask?.....I dont use it much anymore and I have lost interest. Its human nature I guess.

Have over $4k in the machine since it was new.....just threw up a little! I am not sure what is a fair market price but would think around $1500-$2000 would be a great deal for this workhorse. Everything works as intended and there are no issues with the machine. I even have the original bfb box it was shipped to me in.

Let me know if you are interested?