License Storage Location on OSX

Discuss general topics that don't suit another sub-forum

License Storage Location on OSX

Postby ver2go » 23 Feb 2018, 09:52

Hi,

I just recently realized KISS is in development again. I've since migrated several laptops and the original email account I ordered my license from is no longer in existence.

I still have my Kiss installed Mac. I downloaded the latest and it still shows licensed. I can't figure out what file, location has my license key so I can enter or copy over to my new laptop.

Is this possible?

TIA
ver2go

Re: License Storage Location on OSX

Postby cmotdibbler » 01 Mar 2018, 17:49

Yes, if you have your key you can use it on your new laptop. And it will update to the most current KISSlicer, as well. :D
cmotdibbler

Postby ver2go » 04 Mar 2018, 20:56

Thanks, but I don't have access to the key from email.

I'm asking where it is stored on the file system so I can read it and enter to the laptop. Or where the file is that I can copy over.
I know it is stored on the computer because I installed a new version in a different directory on the old laptop and it still shows licensed.
ver2go

Postby pjr » 20 Mar 2018, 14:52

I think the best thing to do is to contact Jonathan via email, explain and ask for a replacement: info@kisslicer.com

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Return to General