I Win!

PenskeGuy

I Win!

Post by PenskeGuy »

Don't know what I win but do like having the first post in this dedicated sub-forum. :mrgreen: Move along, nothing to see... for now.
Yinzer

Re: I Win!

Post by Yinzer »

Yahoo!!! Me too on the 3d touch. Highly modified but the logo still says 3d touch ;)
fillupdesigns

Post by fillupdesigns »

Do either of you have the Kisslicer settings for a 3D touch printer?

Reason why I ask, I just printed this model:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:213990

I printed this on .25mm layer, 2.5% infill, 43% speed. Told me it was going to take 11 hours 53 minutes. Ended up taking closer to 15. Print looked good, just trying to figure out why the discrepancy within the program to real results. Didn't really get that when I was using the settings before this.

Thanks everyone.
Eddi

Post by Eddi »

I have the 3dtouch too, the duration is not so acurate..but a whooping 3hours more is wierd. If you find it out I'd be interessted too. I posted my settings on the other 3dtouch-post.
PenskeGuy

Post by PenskeGuy »

fillupdesigns wrote:Do either of you have the Kisslicer settings for a 3D touch printer?
There are no "settings for the 3D Touch Printer". Other than choosing the firmware and number of extruders, there are WAY too many variables in the mix. First, you calibrate the software to the hardware. After that, it's educated trial-and-error to define the optimum settings for your hardware, materials and specific model that you are printing. You just have to invest the time, as each situation and combination of factors is different; no matter if the basic hardware may be the same.