CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

marioroberto

Re: CubeItMod V 6.0 New Version !!!

Post by marioroberto »

Hi Giovani, I used the ones that came with the download, but there was no Cubex printer, so I change them to the old ini files that I had. Here's the bak file http://www.clinicaedentalgroup.com/imag ... 29.bfb.bak
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

marioroberto wrote:Hi Giovani, I used the ones that came with the download, but there was no Cubex printer, so I change them to the old ini files that I had. Here's the bak file http://www.clinicaedentalgroup.com/imag ... 29.bfb.bak
Copy the printer.ini file that comes with Cubeitmod605 into KS folder, the Cubex printer is present, into this file there are some parameters that are absolutely necessary to make Cubeitmod work.
Mimban

Post by Mimban »

Hi Giovanni, maybe you can help me. Another topic i wrote my problems but here again in short. After cca one month happy printing my Cubex starts clogging. I try to find solution most of the peoples increase the extruder voltage. Done. The clogging still here. I disassembled several times the extruder and all was clear. I try the latest version of kisslicer/CubeItMod but no luck. The clogging always starts when the printer do infill.

Thanks a lot.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

Mimban wrote:Hi Giovanni, maybe you can help me. Another topic i wrote my problems but here again in short. After cca one month happy printing my Cubex starts clogging. I try to find solution most of the peoples increase the extruder voltage. Done. The clogging still here. I disassembled several times the extruder and all was clear. I try the latest version of kisslicer/CubeItMod but no luck. The clogging always starts when the printer do infill.

Thanks a lot.
Did you put a sink on the driver chip ?
Mimban

Post by Mimban »

No.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

Mimban wrote:No.
you must cool the driver chip if you increase the voltage, if you don't do it the hot temperature cause the clicking motor.
Follow the instructions here :
Cubex Set Voltage.zip
(225.92 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Mimban

Post by Mimban »

Giovanni V. wrote:
you must cool the driver chip if you increase the voltage, if you don't do it the hot temperature cause the clicking motor.
Cubex Set Voltage.zip
Thank you very much.
Mimban

Post by Mimban »

Giovanni V. wrote:
Cubex Set Voltage.zip
It seems i found the root of my problem. Version mismatch about KS/CM. If im not wrong nw im using versions which work together KS 1.5 aug 4 2016 stable version and CubeItMod 6.05.
Now most of the print looks good except the sparse infill wher i get the clogging sound and the filament flow lacks. Try to reduce speed now prints Precise default 13, 25, 20 and lower the sparse infill speed to 30.

Maybe a Cubestom One fix this problem? Thank for your help.
Giovanni V.

Post by Giovanni V. »

Mimban wrote:
Giovanni V. wrote:
Cubex Set Voltage.zip
It seems i found the root of my problem. Version mismatch about KS/CM. If im not wrong nw im using versions which work together KS 1.5 aug 4 2016 stable version and CubeItMod 6.05.
Now most of the print looks good except the sparse infill wher i get the clogging sound and the filament flow lacks. Try to reduce speed now prints Precise default 13, 25, 20 and lower the sparse infill speed to 30.

Maybe a Cubestom One fix this problem? Thank for your help.
How much is your infill% ?
If flat surfaces are OK, set the Infill% like the Solid%.

How much did you set the voltage on the print jet board?

With a Cubestomone you print better but not sure you fix the clicking problem.
Mimban

Post by Mimban »

Giovanni V. wrote:How much is your infill% ?
If flat surfaces are OK, set the Infill% like the Solid%.

How much did you set the voltage on the print jet board?

With a Cubestomone you print better but not sure you fix the clicking problem.
Giovanni thanks for your reply.

My last setting is 20% infill, Solid & Support speed 20, Sparse ifill speed 30 at precise pane. This seems to be ok no clogging.
The extruder voltege is 1.48 - i have no patience to - and the chip has a piece of aluminium as a cooler.

Compare the price of the Cubex and a Cubestomone i think order one in the near future.