CubePro Trio

joydisee

CubePro Trio

Post by joydisee »

Heeeey ! :)

So I just got a CubePro Trio, and I'd very much like to use the Kisslicer/Cubeitmod solution...
But I don't really know where to get started... So I installed Kisslicer and started playing with it, after installing Cubeitmod, I realized that there are no .ini parameters for the CubePro Trio, but I also noticed that people (especially from the Google Group) were able to use this solution with the CubePro, but I couldn't find any parameters... Can anyone help me with this ?

Also what is the exact process ? Should I use Kisslicer/Cubeitmod to properly slice my parts, and then use CodeX to get rid of the material cartridge dependency and be able to use my own filament ?

Thank you very much for your time and help,
ilyass
martini

Re: CubePro Trio

Post by martini »

joydisee wrote:Heeeey ! :)

So I just got a CubePro Trio, and I'd very much like to use the Kisslicer/Cubeitmod solution...
But I don't really know where to get started... So I installed Kisslicer and started playing with it, after installing Cubeitmod, I realized that there are no .ini parameters for the CubePro Trio, but I also noticed that people (especially from the Google Group) were able to use this solution with the CubePro, but I couldn't find any parameters... Can anyone help me with this ?

Also what is the exact process ? Should I use Kisslicer/Cubeitmod to properly slice my parts, and then use CodeX to get rid of the material cartridge dependency and be able to use my own filament ?

Thank you very much for your time and help,
ilyass
Hi,

There is no solution to use kisslicer/cubeit on Cubepro yet. You can read Cubepro gcode thread in this forum for some guidance and testings people have been doing but as far as I know there is not much success. 3Dshitstems is doing every effort to stop us from using 3rd party filament and any other slicer software.
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

In fact you can use all of that just tell me if you can't yet and I'll help you out

I am still trying to sort things out with the new KS in terms of raft parameters etc
joydisee

Post by joydisee »

I'd like some help, because as far as now I can't...

The test part given with Kisslicer, when I try to print it, the print starts drifting after a few layers and eventually keeps drifting, moving away by a few millimiters at each layer...

Could you please tell/send me your settings ?

Thanks !
Epop

Post by Epop »

If you downloaded Cubit mod the files included are what I'm using. *edit: I may be lying, i need to compare what I've changed

My CubePro accepted a file sent with Kisslicer header/footer & comments removed using those settings. Check the CubePro Gcode thread>viewtopic.php?f=20&t=97 for more info.
3D Systems - CubePro Trio (triple head printer)
--Modified to RepRap standards using Duet and the x4 expansion
-e3d Kraken, heated bed added.
Kisslicer Pro licenced
MolhoPirata

Post by MolhoPirata »

One thing I assure you, before I installed the new Kisslicer my CubeTrio was printing just fine, now I am having some problems (like doing the raft, dropping some material from the nozzle before printing), either ways if you are still working with the previous Kisslicer, use the CubIt Mod Safe Mod from Hugues, and the problem you are experiecing will be over. Another Problem is if you use the extruder number 2 or 3. If you use the Extruder 2 always substitute ALL M208 for M108, if it's the Extruder 3 ALL M308 for M108, always after saving. (bfb file)

As for settings show me what you have and I'll tell you what to change, but try this out first and I think you will not need any help at all
prof2meca

Post by prof2meca »

Be careful CUBE3DFREE is a thief

he sells card that doesn't work whith 3D printer Cube