Cant get any btb/kisslicer to start on CubeX at all ever

altimmons

Cant get any btb/kisslicer to start on CubeX at all ever

Post by altimmons »

I have been battling this for days now. Like full days and night. I am an expert in Kisslicer- like 5 versions.

I have also used 4 versions of cubeitmod to print to no avail. I think it was 4.9, 6.0, 6.5 and now 5B.

So I can get all the settings right. I followed the directions, most make sense to me, and I've even watched youtube videos and read manuals. Quality is not the issue. It wont even open on cubeX..

I have even tried 4 firmware for the cubex- the last Bfb 5, CubeX 1.00, 1.04, 10.7 thinkin maybe they allowed some things to work.

So I can produce what I think are good bfb files from Kisslicer. (.bfb). Then I run them through Cubitmod (several versions) and get a .cubex.

I even tried a program called generically CodeX64.exe that is supposed to encode bfb to cubex, and cubex to bfb, and recode cubex (whatever that means.

Nothing will print. It wont even start, Do I need to jailbreak something. It printed a true cubex file ok- it was terrible but my settings were terrible on the first use.

But I either get on the Cubex "Unable to print file" or something else. But it wont print cubex (unless theyre legit from the shitty software, or if they are bfb. What did you do?

Andy Timmons
Giovanni V.

Re: Cant get any btb/kisslicer to start on CubeX at all ever

Post by Giovanni V. »

altimmons wrote: So I can produce what I think are good bfb files from Kisslicer. (.bfb). Then I run them through Cubitmod (several versions) and get a .cubex.
No if you run trough Cubeitmod you still get a bfb and you have to print this bfb.