Blank touch screen

moo00se

Blank touch screen

Post by moo00se »

I know this may not be an issue with Kissslicer but im wondering if anyone has ran into the issue of a blank touch screen. It is also stuck in "firmware loader v1 screen"
Giovanni V.

Re: Blank touch screen

Post by Giovanni V. »

If you're no more able to flash the firmware dont buy another Cubex motherboard, change all the hardware, I've installed a Rumba board with drv8825 drivers and this is the best thing that I've done on my Cubex, it's cheaper, it's much more easy to find the good settings with KS and it's much more reliable.
moo00se

Post by moo00se »

Giovanni V. wrote:If you're no more able to flash the firmware dont buy another Cubex motherboard, change all the hardware, I've installed a Rumba board with drv8825 drivers and this is the best thing that I've done on my Cubex, it's cheaper, it's much more easy to find the good settings with KS and it's much more reliable.
I am preparing for that. Thank you for your response. My question would be. I have a Mega 2560 would that suffice?
moo00se

Post by moo00se »

After speaking with 3DS and doing more research there is suppose to be 2 lights on located on the main board. The red light next to the port that the lcd screen wasn't coming on. Found that if the cable was plugged in to the main board but not the screen the red light would come on and then turn off once powered on. So i tried to plug the screen on after powering on the unit. Screen came back as normal.