Cubexupgrade.com will close.

Hugues

Cubexupgrade.com will close.

Post by Hugues »

Hi all !

First thanks to everybody who rode, learned, and order on my website. A big thanks to Giovanni, Rodney, they where really patient and kind with all my requests and hope ! Thanks to Lonesock with kisslicer who opened the door for all cubex users.

CubexUpgrade will over soon, i will close it to be full night time to my other project still in the 3d printing world.

I spent lot of good time, i learned lot of things from all of you. So an other big thanks !
Please continue to print with happiness !

Hugues
regards,
Hugues

www.cubexupgrade.com
gastonfama

Re: Cubexupgrade.com will close.

Post by gastonfama »

So sorry to hear that...
Good luck with your new project...

Regards.
mcirri

Re: Cubexupgrade.com will close.

Post by mcirri »

Hi Hugues,

since CubexUpgrade is now closed do you happen to be able to suggest where to buy the Cubstom nozzles? I couldn't find any other place for that.
Was it home made by you? if that was the case could you share the design?

Thanks,
Massimiliano
Hugues wrote:Hi all !

First thanks to everybody who rode, learned, and order on my website. A big thanks to Giovanni, Rodney, they where really patient and kind with all my requests and hope ! Thanks to Lonesock with kisslicer who opened the door for all cubex users.

CubexUpgrade will over soon, i will close it to be full night time to my other project still in the 3d printing world.

I spent lot of good time, i learned lot of things from all of you. So an other big thanks !
Please continue to print with happiness !

Hugues