Good impressions in Ender 3!

Good impressions in Ender 3!

Postby ismaelzsilva » 10 Feb 2019, 05:35

Hi! After a few tips of @pjr i have been able to print in a decent print quality.
0.2 layer thick, infill 10%(?)m and some tweaks. When i finish configuring Kisslicer i will post the configurations in the Hardware subforum.
Check the pictures:

ismaelzsilva

Re: Good impressions in Ender 3!

Postby pjr » 10 Feb 2019, 08:12

YAY!!!

Aztech Chief. :D :D :D

There's also a nice multi-filament version which I printed a long time ago :)

That's brilliant, well done. You should be able to print this model without either the prime tower or brim.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Postby ismaelzsilva » 10 Feb 2019, 13:34

pjr wrote:YAY!!!

Aztech Chief. :D :D :D

There's also a nice multi-filament version which I printed a long time ago :)

That's brilliant, well done. You should be able to print this model without either the prime tower or brim.

Peter

Thnx! I was wondering if the prim tower can be resized or configured, or it is fixed?
ismaelzsilva

Postby pjr » 11 Feb 2019, 04:44

ismaelzsilva wrote:I was wondering if the prim tower can be resized or configured, or it is fixed?

I don't believe that you need the Prime Tower at all. That is used to prime the nozzle (ie during a tool change) and can be turned off (set to "No Prime Structure") for single filament prints.

Peter
Please note: I do not have any affiliation with KISSlicer. Any advices given are offered in good faith. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following my advice you do not suffer or cause injury, damage or loss.
pjr

Return to Gallery