few printing option suggestions

nekosp

few printing option suggestions

Post by nekosp »

Hello,

Kisslicer is the best printer software I have used so far, and the last update make it much better than previous version. Here is few suggestions that I think might help it better:

1.Can we print support contact interface with a different angle to part contact face? Like Tiertime's Up! series are doing.
I often have a printing that have parallel direction of these two faces and difficulties to completely remove the support without some effort. In some worse cases, the interface come down with partial part! Always residues left and cause problems if I need it to be combined with another part.

2.Maybe, IMHO, if it was printed with a perpendicular direction to each layer, the removal process will be much easier?
The support interface now is a 50% parallel lines configuration. I always can't completely remove the support interface with just one clamp and have to use a cutter for cleaning, which is kind of danger.

3.Make time format customizable please.
Timing information, i.e. <TELAPSED> <TREMAIN> <TTOTAL>, is not usable without reformatting. The marlin machines just can't display it.

Any thoughts?

Carl