Solid/loop infill overlap

Tinchus2009

Solid/loop infill overlap

Post by Tinchus2009 »

First I wanna say this: In the last week I have spent time learning how to use Kisslicer, since it does something kind of different than other slicers. I have ebeen printing cubes, test objects, etc. Today I finially decided to use all that I learned and print a real object. I used as model the extrusion calibration jig from mr hackney.
It came out BEATIFULL. I mean, dimensions are SUPER accurate regarding on how thet model printed it out, and I think that most of the success is related to that preload thing ! lol
My printer is really well calibrated, but still with a model like thatone with a moveing part, Im sure I would have to do some little post processing. But today, that print came out really nice... then I inserted the moveing part and... it worked like a charmed without any kind of post processing. Edges were really sharp so the moveing tolerances were spot on!
So I really wuld like to congratulate the developer. Whatever this software is doing different from the others... it is doing it really well!
Haveing said that, I will go to the point of this post:

I have atached the pic of a surface. Mu Solid/loop invill overlap value now is set to 0.15. If I loo at the solid infill of the printed object, I can verify tat actually there is such a small overlap there between each solid infil line and the loop. I didnt measure it but it look like 0.15 overlap. But there are tiny spaces, and they are there because the solid infil line is amde in a 45 angle with the loop, so I think that is just normal.

2 questions: I guess that if I increase the overlap value to something like 0.25 I will solve this, right?
ans second question: is there any way to make the top solid infil to be printed in a 90 dregree angle to the loop? because if I can do that, the 0.15 overlap would be perfect.
Attachments
DSC_0723.JPG