Yet another tuning wizard thread.

mhackney

Re: Yet another tuning wizard thread.

Post by mhackney »

Cthutq, like most of us, I do this on my own free time and do not get paid for it. I was laid off from my job earlier this year and it is more than a full time job to find a new job. I'm still looking. If you enjoy and derive benefit from my work, I do accept PayPal donations and Patreon sponsorship. I answer a LOT of questions - KISS and general printer related - on my Patreon Slack channel. Also, a simple thing people can do is to simply SUBSCRIBE to my blog AND my youtube channel. This is one thing that does motivate content creators. Anyone reading this and who has benefited from my blog or videos, ask yourself if you've subscribed to both and if not, why? BTW, if you haven't read my blog, please do. It is by far easier for me to create new blog posts than videos and frankly, I think the content is much better since I can use figures and photos much more easily to illustrate points.

By "author" do you mean me? I'm not the KISS author but I do know the KISS author well. He does not have the time or intention to make training videos either.

All of this said, I do want to continue producing content - my blog (which I have been more active with) at www.sublimelayers.com and my youtube. How about if folks will start a list of what you would like for new information and content? I can add that to my list and if, say, 25 people all agree on a top 2 or 3 I'll do them.

cheers,
Michael
hacker

Re: Yet another tuning wizard thread.

Post by hacker »

It is by far easier for me to create new blog posts than videos and frankly, I think the content is much better since I can use figures and photos much more easily to illustrate points.
And while we're at it, I have to say that it's by far easier for me to read blog posts than watch videos and more useful, but that may be a generation thing.