Some parts of my model are all chewed up???

PegasusArms

Re: Some parts of my model are all chewed up???

Post by PegasusArms »

Wow, so this is amazing. I just printed a sample and it turned out AMAZING quality from bottom to top, NOT ONE flaw... I will post a photo soon.

Like I said, I kept my same KISSlicer folder as V4.91 and instead of replacing ALL the V6.03 unzipped files. I ONLY placed cubeitmodV603.exe in the folder and told the slicer to use that for processing.

Time jumped from 10hrs to 14hrs, but the result was amazing.

However for some reason inflate support was ON so it made a strange zig zag pattern around the outside of the model that was easy to take off.

It turned out so good I don't want to mess with any other settings.

FYI: When I tried V605 in the same way first, the printer stated a line error and would not print that file.
PegasusArms

Post by PegasusArms »

Giovanni V. wrote:Cubeitmod 6.05 NEEDS the settings saved into the ini files into the 605 zip file and 603 NEEDS the ini files into the 603 zip file.
Dont use 603, 605 is better but use it with the good ini files !
I tried V605 with it's ini files and that was what kept changing print time to 80 hours even when reverting ALL settings to the same as my V491 and created a fatal error on slice/save that read:

"All the MaxSpeeds used into the Matl tabs must be 10mm/s or more faster than the other speeds (Permimeter, loops, support, infill, sparse infill and interface.)"

The ONLY thing that worked was keeping my V491 kissslicer folder and ONLY moving in the cubeitmodv603.exe and changing processing to that in settings. This ended up printing an amazing part!
PegasusArms

Post by PegasusArms »