What is going on here?

MstDonJay91

What is going on here?

Post by MstDonJay91 »

Hi guys,
I am a new KissSlicer user.
I have recently bought a 3D printer with 3 extruders. For the first day, every 3D print worked just fine. Suddenly, after one print, something must have happened and, from that moment on, it is impossible for me to obtain good quality prints. Actually it is impossible to obtain a finished print at all.
In particular, the problem starts to arise when the printer tries to deposit the first layers (of ABS) on the interface layers (made of a proper material, that has always worked): the filament of ABS literally will not deposit on the interface and is readily removed by the movement of the extruder that is trying (unsucesfully) to deposit other material.
The result that i get is in the photo.

The strangest thing is that if i try to print the default gcodes that the supplier of the printer gave us, everything works perfectly.
I also want to underline that i have always used the same material and print settings (both in the succesfull and unsucesfull prints).

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Here you see the grid and the interface deposited perfectly, while the material of the first layer of the objects don't deposit and, instead, they stay attached to the extruder tip.
Here you see the grid and the interface deposited perfectly, while the material of the first layer of the objects don't deposit and, instead, they stay attached to the extruder tip.
EddyMI3D

Re: What is going on here?

Post by EddyMI3D »

Hello!

Maybe the offset of the nozzles are not correct in kisslicer.
Maybe a hardware problem: loose timing wheels, something in the way of the timing belts.

Regards,
Eddy